We Are Your Legacy Partner
A planned gift is an opportunity to ensure the future of the ministries and programs that matter most to you. At The Catholic Foundation, we work with you to determine how your gifts can reflect your faith legacy and provide for generations to come.
The Catholic Foundation is here to help you plan your Will, exploring opportunities to create special gifts that you may not be able to create on your own.
Let’s start a conversation, give us a call at 303-468-9885.
What can I give?
As you consider various ways to give, we would be happy to provide more information and explain the significant tax advantages available to you.
- Bequest: Simply include language in your Will to specify a gift to be made—either as a dollar amount or as a percentage of assets.
- Special Gifts: Leave charitable gifts of real estate, stocks, bonds or other assets.
- Trust or Annuity: Create a Trust or Annuity to provide lifetime income for you or a loved one and then pass remaining assets to charity.
- Life Insurance: If you are maintaining coverage that you or your family no longer need, just change the beneficiary—or gift the paid-up policy now.
- Retirement Plan Assets, IRA: You may indicate a charitable organization as the beneficiary of your retirement account.
Please call to learn more about how you can ease the distribution of your assets and minimize taxes while ensuring morally responsible management of assets you entrust to The Foundation.